As part of our company development, we decided that we needed a Jazz / Blues Guitar. Something that would have a more stream line profile and still have the Roeller Custom flare. Introducing, The Blues Devil!
When the Blues originated, it made people feel a certain melancholy that at the time, they called the blues devil. This was a deep and foreboding feeling of sadness and we wanted the guitar to convey that same sound and feel.
With its large body base, and setback double cutaway design, it has the weight and density to make the lower tones resonate out in true high definition, make the mid tones average, and the Trem’s sharp and crisp. This combination of tonal control, makes it ideal for professional Jazz or Blues players. Interestingly enough this sound combination almost makes this instrument sound better then most metal guitars too!
- Solid single cut, highly figured Notch cut Walnut.
- High density, Maple bolt on neck
- Satin Chrome, Sperzel tuners
- Seymour Duncan, Jazz Master Pickups
- Schaller Roller Bridge
- String through, Chrome Ferrels,
- Mono output jack with chrome cover
- Push / Pull Volume, which taps the coils.
- Dual pickup Tones
- 3 way blade switch.
Paul ‘Moga’ Lees Blues Devil.
- Single Cut, Uber Rare Queensland Maple body.
- Maple Neck, Rosewood 25.5 Scale finger board.
- Seymour Duncan Jazz (Neck) and JB (bridge), Nashville Bridge with Peizo Crystals.
- Single push/ Pull Volume, Dual Tones
- 5 Way Blade switch