The Razor series is the third in our signature lines. It features an elongated double horn cut away design, and elegant body shape. As with all our signature series instruments, it is a single cut guitar in the wood of your choice. The Razor below was built from highly figured Walnut, with the sap side on the top edge. It can be modified with a elevated or carved sculpture and it can also be modified with any number of pickup, and volumes or tones.
Work with a Roeller Custom Guitars specialist to customize yours today!
Pictured Razor© Features:
• Solid highly figured, Walnut
• 25.5” scale Maple neck
• 22 fret rosewood fingerboard.
• Sperzel© trim lock tuners
• Seymour Duncan© Hot Rod Humbucker with cover plate’s.
• Schaller© roller bridge
• Push pull volume pot
• Tone control
• Mono output jack
When choosing your guitar, deciding on the finish is like deciding on what hub caps you want on your sports car. Whether is a clear coat, Danish or Tung oil, you can choose whatever makes you completely happy.
Razor with Danish Oil Finish
The ‘Razor’ Series has always been our premier stage guitar, but it was always missing that special something that took it to the next level. Enter the Razor ‘Studio’, with our Emperor head stock, single cut construction, floating Floyd Rose, and dual humbucker.
The Studio featured above is:
- Single cut highly figured Walnut with comfort groves and Studio body contour.
- Bolt on Maple neck, 24 fret Rosewood fretboard with our Emperor Head Stock.
- Grover Tuners.
- Seymour Duncan SH2 Neck pickup, Dimebucker Bridge pickup.
- Floyd Rose Pro.
- Custom Inlay.
- Custom carving in body.
- Single Volume, Single Tone.
- 3 way switch.
- Mono output jack.
- Tung Oil Finish.
Chris Pervelis of “Internal Bleeding” SIgnature ‘Cuda” Razor design.
Chris Pervelis of Internal Bleeding commissioned this metal machine.
• Roeller’s Custom Guitars “Razor” design
• 6 string, 25’ Scale
• Transparent black finish with night-burst effect, clear coat finish,
• Northwest high density Maple thru body neck, with dark Rosewood fret board, Jumbo frets, and custom single cut mother of pearl ‘Cuda” 12th fret inlay.
• Slightly figured Walnut body, with sap side towards the neck body
• Black Sperzel Tuning Machine heads.
• Dual Lace Deathbucker’s at Neck and Bridge position, ran parallel.
• Black fixed Bridge, with Black chrome knobs, saddles, and ferrules.
• Push / Pull volume pot to tap both pick-up coils, with a single tone and 0.20 resister.
• Black 3 way toggle.
• Custom effects are contour body comfort groove, and some small aesthetic touches.