We are proud to release our Triton Series!!
In an effort to continue to diversify our designs, we created the Triton Series. This design incorporates the Roeller’s Custom flare at the base of the guitar with the multi- leveling and sharp angles, and flows up to a smoother modified doubling horn, cutaway. The resonance that is created from the single cut body, with high density Maple neck is unparalleled. This guitar is designed to play with a complex tonal range, and has a bright, crisp sound, while still having an aggressive look.
The above Triton features:
- This one is a UBER RARE-Single cut, highly figured with light burling, Queensland Maple body with modified double horn cutaway design.
- Dual Seymour Duncan Hotrod humbuckers,
- Push / pull volume to tap the coils, and a single tone with a 0.2 capacitor.
- 3 way Ernie Ball blade switch.
- Sperzel locking tuners,
- Bolt on, high density lightly figured Maple neck, and Indian Rosewood finger board,
- Custom Diamond 12th fret Mother of Pearl inlays.
- 22 fret board with Jumbo frets.
- Chrome Floyd Rose,
- Chrome pickup saddles and knobs.
Chris Pervelis ‘Cuda’ Triton
- String thru,
- Mahogany body with Koa top,
- Set Maple neck with 24 fret Rosewood fretboard and Koa Veneer.
- Seymour Duncan SH2 Jazz Masters at Neck position, and Invader at Bridge.
- Push / Pull Volume that taps both coils,
- Single tone, with .25 ohn resister
- Fixed bridge.
- Sperzel Tuners
- Schaller strap locks.