Charles Bigdaddyshred Gordon Roeller V features:
- Highly Figured/notch piece, single cut, Walnut body.
- 2A Flame Maple neck,
- 5A Flame Maple fret board,
- Hotrod Truss Rode.
- Carvin M22′ Humbuckers at Neck and Bridge.
- Brass Kahler Floating Trem.
- Push/ Pull Vol that taps the coils. Single tone, with 0.20uhm
- 3 way Toggle.
- Gold String Surpressor, and knobs.
- Fiber Optic LED Sidedot, fret marker.
- Sperzel Trim Lock Tuners
The Roeller V is the forth of our signature lines. It features the V shape with its shark tooth turns of the points and it is a single cut guitar in the wood of your choice.
The Roeller V below was built from highly figured Walnut, with the sap side running from the front of the body to the back, thus creating a truly stunning instrument. It too, can be modified with a elevated or carved sculpture and it can also be modified with any number of pickup, and volumes or tones. With the solid cut design, it sounds like a guitar in high definition.
Work with a Roeller Custom Guitars specialist to customize yours today!
Pictured Roeller V© Features:
• Solid highly figured, Walnut
• 25.5” scale Maple neck
• 22 fret rosewood fingerboard.
• Sperzel© trim lock tuners
• Seymour Duncan© Hot Rod Humbucker with cover plate’s.
• Schaller© roller bridge
• Push-pull volume pot
• Tone control
• Mono output jack